department of INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY
Department of Interventional Cardiology at Adarsha Hospital works in an emergency round-the-clock mode 7 days a week.
Facilities like Stress ECG, Echo, 24 hours and multiday Holter monitoring, Peripheral Angiograms and Pacemaker implantation are also available in the Hospital.Following are the facilities available in the hospital:
Following are the procedures performed:
- Single and Multivessel Coronary Angioplasties
- Primary/ Rescue Angioplasties in acute Heart Attacks and elective/ planned angioplasties.
- Peripheral (limb, Carotid and renal) angiograms and angioplasties
Temporary and Permanent (Single and Dual Chamber) Pacemaker Implantations.
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Implantable Vena Cava Filter Implantation
The Department is headed by Dr. Srikantha Krishna who has been performing these procedures since last 9 years on daily basis.